Monday, October 19, 2009

I got my sight set on you.

Just came back from Juliana's house.
Yesterday, met arynan at 7.45pm.
Then we bus-ed to Juliana's house.
Juliana's friends were there too.
Told ghost stories and jokes :D
Since it was already 11pm, we all
decided to stay over at her house. ^^
(We as in arynna, 3 of juliana's schoolmates and me.)
If i'm not wrong the names of the 3
are Guoxiang, Shuhui and Linhui. :b
There was one more guy, Jeffery. But he
didn't stayover at juliana's house.
Shuhui and Linhui was the first to sleep.
While the rest of us was watching random
videos on youtube. :\
We all slept at 1-2am, i think.
When i woke up at 5am, there was flashes
near the mirror in juliana's room and i
could here footsteps :S
Everyone except me was sleeping soundly.
I quickly covered myself in the blanket and
tried hard to sleep. And yes, i did slept in the end.
Woke up at 10am, had our breakfast and
decided to have our last few games of blindmice
before we head home.
Oh which reminds me, i accidentally landed my
butt on juliana's face while playing blindmice cus i
jumped from the double-decker bed and linhui
accidentally pushed me so i landed my ass on juliana's face.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Who ask her to lie on the floor when
it's dark and when we're playing blindmice. :D
P/S: Staying over at juliana's house again later.
I'm at cityvibe lans now, with guoqiang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home