Monday, December 14, 2009

You still got me to hold you up.

Had volleyball training till 1330 today. After
that, bought my schoolbooks and
uniform for next year. Then, met Benedict,
Haowei, Congjian and Seetho at the
provision shop beside our school. Played
catching around the neighbourhood. In the
midst of the game, we made friends with
a primary 1 guy. I was shocked cus he
speaks vulgarities. Played till 1700 then slacked
at the playground. We asked the little kiddo
whether he watches animes but he replied,
-
'No, never. I only like to watch the kiss kiss one.'
I was like what the hell ! And he showed
us all the actions like how they'd do in
a sex scene. Then we're like 'Okok, stop.'.
Sigh, youngsters now adays. The kiddo
still claims that it was his mom that showed
him all the videos. His only primary 1 man.
Wonder what the mom's thinking about.
After slacking, went home. I'm super tired
right now. Hm, tmrw there's full day training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home