Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I've lost you.

Well basically, today when i woke up i felt refreshed. It's like a new start
for me, my life. I immediately went to took a bath and brush my teeth and
went to school. Reached school at 7am, went to indoor sports hall for
assembly. After assembly, was FT period but a relief teacher took over
us as our form teacher didn't came to school today. Played truth or
dare with some of my classmates. Lol, my dare was to slap Jared's face.
Yes, i slapped him. Koksiangs's dare, slap Jared's with 2 hands. Kartick's
dare, hit Jared's back. Lol then Jared over there like damn dulan sia.
Then when i was saying something to Zulfadhli, Jared came and push
me. I ran out of the class and pointed my middle finger at him. Then
went back to my seat and said "You want hit me go ask everyone
come see firsy so they can be my witness that you hit me." Then Jared
step one paikia saying that he don't care. Wtf, step only. Okay then
something major happened too but not gonna tell. After school, had
training. Training was alright, only about 20mins of physical. Reached
home at 7pm. And yes, tmrw is gonna be another brand new day ! :D
P/S: I love Jesus !! :D FTW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home