Thursday, October 22, 2009

Believe in miracles.

Was able to slack in school today. ^^
I got 51%/100% for chinese, i improved.
I scored from 30+marks to 68marks. :D
I failed my science, 46/100. ):
Although i failed, i still improved ._.
Whatever, i still failed anyways.
Passed geograph, 2nd time for this year.
LOL. I got 56/100. Yay, from fail to pass.
I'm proud of myself ! :D
After school, went home changed to my
home clothes, then took 189 to wcp.
Met Juliana, Guoqiang, Hassan and 2 other guys
from Juliana's class. I think they were
Boon Juin and (not sure who) . :/
Then, (not sure who) went home.
Walked inside marshgarden, took pictures.
Played with dogs too, 'it' was very cute.
Then, watched the sunset.
After awhile, Hassan left. Followed by
Guoqiang and boonjuin. Aw, bye guys.
So was left me julaian and me.
Something funny happened, we saw this
fishmonger who just wore his underwear
(that looks like a g-string), walking around in
the sea near the shore. And the water-level there's
only about 1M deep. Then we kept laughing.
After that, we left at 6.39pm. Took 189,
along the way we chatted. Out of nowhere,
we saw yimao in the bus. Then i was like
'EH. THE GROUND GOT 10CENT COIN SIA.'
Then he looked at me and said 'Eh, jed ah?'
Lol, i was like ' Do i even know you' :b
Plus he thought juliana was brittany, lmao.
Alighted at bustop near cityvibe, bought
takoyaki and went home. Btw, report book
collection's next thurs. Wtf, howhowhow ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home