Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's a love story.

I've finally got music on my blog, helps
to make it less boring, i hope. Credits
to Priscilla, hahah. Hm, so bored. Was supposed
to go sentosa today but then Benedict
couldn't make it today so we've decided
to postpone it to this sunday. Can't wait
to play volleyball on the beach again.
Alright, that's all. Might post again tmrw.
Btw, my bill for 2 month's $245. Wtf.
-
Good news, Mr.Ng said that the volleyballers
would most likely be in the same class next
year ! But those volleyballers in express will
be in express classes and join the other volley-
ballers in express etc. I might either be going to
class 2/2 or 2/3, according to Mr.Ng. <:
I hope i'd be in the same class as Jiawei. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home