Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I tried so hard to be the one.

I have been going to Jurong Library for the past 2 days to study because
mid-year examination is around the corner. Today, went to IMM with
Benedict, Jiali.C, Stacey, Yingkai, Huixin, Jasmine and Jonathan.T to have
our lunch. I ate minced meat noodles followed by peanut ice kachang (Y).
But to be honest, chocolate ice kachang's still better. Went to Jurong Lib
after that, Huixin and Jasmine didn't join us cus they've got tuition i think.
We booked the discussion room for 2hrs, from 4:30pm till 6:30pm. Did my
english assignment and stopped there. Didn't revise because i was moody.
Left at 6:30pm, took a cab home. I hope tmrw would be a better day.
Oh btw, Jeremy and Jiayi was holding hands during the last period because
a relief teacher took over us as Ms.Pang did not came to school. Lol, i gave
myself credits that they are holding hands now cus i helped them ytd :P
Hahaha lol, make Adila, Syafawani, Jarredme and a few more people so
jealous. Tsk, so irritating lor hahaha. Jeremy and Jiayi, last long alright ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home