Sunday, June 27, 2010

But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me.

Well yeah, 4:30am and im not alseep. I did slept but i woke up at 3am,
tried to sleep but i couldn't. I don't wanna go school tmrw, im not
ready yet ! Alex coming over later i think cus we're gonna return our
laptops to each other. Most probably having a haircut later, hope i
don't screw it up though and im meeting yingning to try to fnish up
as much hmwk as i can. Listening to musics now, feeling so confused.
I haven't touched my hmwk and even the donation thingy plus my
mom's gonna turn into a beast later ! D: Oh, i am the luckiest kid on
earth. FML. I would thank anyone who'd offer to kill me.
-Have you ever loved someone you knew you couldn't love ? Doesn't
the feeling just sucks ? I want to be with you very badly. I wish you
knew that this was for you but how would you react ? This is the
very first time i felt this way, it's a strange yet warm feeling. I light
up everytime i see your message. I don't know, but is this right ?
I mean, liking you. Is it wrong ? Maybe just this once. I'll try-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home