Friday, June 25, 2010

I hate myself.

Chatted with Ysabelle just now, told her about my problems.
Felt better but i hate myself sia. I hate being paranoid and
stuff. I wished i was a robot, so i wouldn't give a fuck about
life. I cherish people and things around me, but sometimes
i guess it's a bad thing. If people doesn't cherish you, why
the fuck do you have to cherish them ? It's because they
mean something to you, that's why. But the feeling of being so
good to someone yet it doesn't get noticed or worse, make use
of it sucks. Sometimes i wish to get away from this place,
somewhere quiet so i can relax. I want a day that doesn't
have to depends on people's mood. I wish i was never born.
But i know i'd regret not meeting you. Sometimes, people
tries to bring you down. They crush your self esteem.
I wish i could blast the music so loud that i wouldn't hear
those hurtful things that people are gonna say. F-M-L

(This post isn't referring to anyone ok, please dont make wild guesses.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home