Friday, June 11, 2010

Take me away.

Didn't slept for the whole night yesterday ! I only slept at 8am this
morning. Yeah i know im awesome. Slept at 8am and woke up at
5pm, i dreamt that i was with a group of people killing zombies. :D
Lmao i also dreamt that before killing zombies, i was in a mall and
suddenly there were a few zombies chasing everybody. I didn't
have the energy to run fast because my leg was jelly-ish. LOL /:
But i somehow managed to survive. Might be going out with Grace
and co later, i dont know. Not going for band concert tmrw cus im
going malaysia for a day. Hope i'll enjoy myself when im there.

Edited at 9:33pm, watching Karate Kid with Grace and Yixuan,
HAHAH LOL IM EXCITED. I CAN'T WAIT. :D Movie @ 2345.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home