Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FUCK MY LIFE.

Some people just doesn't appreciate you no matter how many
times you've been there for them or no matter how good you
have you treat them. Even though you've treated them like a
true friend, they just treats you like dust. As if i am nothing
to them. It's like "I cherished you alot, but why do you treat
me like that ? I did everything for you, and you screwed me
over. All i want is a friend who cares and cherishes me as
much as i care and cherishes them.". When they find someone
else, and they just forgets about you. It just sucks. And
when they've got no one again they come and find you. I
always wonder whether you come to me because you need
me or you just need someone. But whatever it is, it doesn't
matter to me anymore. ( WHO AM I LYING TO. IT
MATTERS ) If you're feeling guilty....nvm i doubt you will.
OR WILL YOU ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home