Sunday, August 8, 2010

Time sure does passes in a blink of an eye when you're having fun.
It's sunday morning already, heh. Well, i shall talk about ytd k :D
I woke up at 8am+ by Alex's spam calls, bathed and took train to
jurong east & headed down to cck with Alex. Bused to koksiang's
house & met him at the bustop. Had Bak Ku Teh for our breakfa-
st and went to koksiang's house to maple and blackshot. Eugene
came around 12pm+. Had our lunch at mac @ 2pm+ and went
back to koksiang's house. Mingjie came at 4pm+ and played block
catching. It was fun but tiring at the same time. Then blackshot
until 7pm and left koksiang's house with Alex and both of us had
our dinner at westmall koufu. Left koufu at 8pm+ and went to th
arcade. Saw esther there and played DDR with her, was fun. I
didn't played DDR for quite some time already. Alex and I left
@ 10pm+ and walked with Alex from westmall to his house. Had
alot of fun on the journey to alex's house. I took cab home after i
accompanied alex to his house. I swore my leg almost brokeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home