Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I hate myself for caring too much.

I build walls around my heart because i'm afraid to care too much,
for fear that the other person does not care as much or not at all.

I don't know what to say about today, it was really screwed. I feel so fucked
up. Sigh, okay i'm sorry everything was my fault. No, i'm not being sacarstic.
I hate myself for caring too much, screw myself. I hate myself for being so
sensetive to your criticism, for that i'm sorry too. You probably didn't mean
it. Sorry i left you in the toilet alone and i went to the P.E area myself. I am
sorry for the way i am. I am sorry for everything. Nah, i guess you won't
care lah. I'm just wasting your precious time, sorry. If you wanna criticise
me, it's okay. Do whatever you want dude, i'm too tired to care already...........
I know, you've got other friends too. You don't need me. Hope you're happy.
It doesn't matter if you're gonna ignore me, i can't be bothered anymore.
I'm tired of things that's happening around me lately. I was never in your
heart, was i ? Why's my life so screwed up, fuck it man. Knnbccb, i hate myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home