Wednesday, September 22, 2010

and all you do was let me down.

Slacked with eugene around westmall from 2pm until 4.30pm then
went home. Cheewee came over to my house at about 6pm and we
left at 7pm. I took 189 to meet alex at clementi bus interchange &
headed to yuhua mac. Met jeremy there and had our dinner, then
we went to the playground behind mac. Met Jiali, Jiawei and her
younger brother. Played with fires and stuff then kena scolded by
policeman. So we decided to go to this open area beside Jiali's house
to continue playing w fire. Went home, fucked up..pissed. Ccb

I don't even know how i should feel right now. You said you'd
accompany me to the bustop but in the end you crossed the
damn road with Jiawei and Jeremy. And when i was talking
to you halfway you just turned your back on me & didn't look back
when i was talking to you. I was angry and sad so i just walked
back to the bustop. You could've at least crossed back to my
side and say sorry or accompanied me to the bustop in front
right ? What. Very late hor, no time to entertain me. Walking
same direction right ? Give what lanjiao excuse sial, knn want
walk with Jiawei then say lah. Jiaowei so much. My fault la.
Only know how to pangseh people, knn. Fooling me iszit ? What
brother sia. Brother like this ah. Sacrifice few mintues will
die like that. No, you will die. Cuz you'd rather walk w Jiawei.
I'm nothing to you afterall mah, fuck everyone. Fucktard.
What the fuck is this you tell me. Nvm, im too tired alr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home