Tuesday, September 14, 2010

lover of my soul.

I love this picture alot, it gives me a warm and cosy feeling. Feel very
comfortable, hahah. :D Well lessons were fine today, today's lifeskill
lesson was awesome. It inspired me alot, seriously. Alex and i ate in
the canteen while waiting for eugene to be dismissed. Eugene came
at 2pm and we took 333 to jurong library. We didn't really studied,
we were kinda more like slacking. Hahah, left at 4pm+ and took bus
home. I'm so tired today so im gonna sleep by 9pm ! Gonna bathe
soon, im hot and sticky right now... :X Argh 2 weeks++ to EOYs. D:
68)You get experience when you don't get what you want. I agree w/
this quote. I've learned something about life today and i am pretty
satisfied with myself. :)
Use things, love people and not love things, use people. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home