Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cuz I'll be making papers like you wouldn't believe.

I'm so awesome even HE^ is afraid of me. LOL nah I'm just being lame. I've created tumblr and have been tumblr-ing (if there ever was this word) for hours till now. Do visit my T U M B L E R and follow me if you have a tumblr ! :D I'll definately follow you too. Actually i've created tumblr a few months ago but i didn't do anything with it until now. For those who does not have tumblr, well i reccomend you to create a tumblr. It's awesome, really. Try it ! *gives the innocent face*

Well anway, in a couple of weeks years time…I’d most probably be going to UK to study. On one hand, I’m very happy but on the other hand, I’m sad because if I’m going UK to study, it would means that I’ll be leaving all my friends behind to a foreign country :( I’ll definately miss all my friends, especially my brother, my besties and Jiawei. Oh, which reminds me ! I asked Jiawei whether she would want to go with me to UK to study and she said see how, though maybe most probably i guess that she would not be going with me to the UK to study I still have that little hope in me that maybe, just maybe her parents would allow her to go study in the UK. That’d be so fucking awesome. Not forgetting my brother too, it’d be great too if he can study with me in the UK. Jeez, I’ve told Ernest about my mum’s plan to bring me to the UK to study and he was like “Can you not go ?” I honestly did not expect him to say that, really ! Aw, I’m touched. ;) LOL. I wonder how is it like studying in the UK ;_; Oh btw, I'm mad hungry now. My stomach keeps on growling, poor tummy. Hang in there, i love you xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home