Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kiss me beneath the milky twilight ♥

Sorry i haven't been posting for like a couple of days already, nothing much
was happening in my life so i had nothing to post about so yeah. Went out w
alex at 7pm+ yesterday at cityvibe, bought tako and played lan for 2 hrs. :)
I didn't played blackshot, i was just on youtube listening to Cher's audition
and One Direction's too. :) They're both awesome ttm. Did i mentioned that
i really love to sing ? :D I do. It makes me happy ! Went to bought KOI
after lan and went home. Thanks brother, for helping me pay. :P Hm, im
kinda excited because i might go UK to study in a few years time. Weee,
my mom just told me. She said she'll call my auntie in the UK and ask her
to check for schools. Yeah but first, i gotta study hard here right ? Right.
LOL did i just talked to myself ? Oh well. /: I'mma go jogging with YN @
9pm later on. (YN=YINGNING. ) Eating subway's double meat now,
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. It's awesome, y'all should go try it some day. :)

Ciao for now ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home