Saturday, December 4, 2010

Can't believe that i was fooled again.

HAHAHAH LOL. I slept 8:50pm yesterday, had another interesting dream.
But i kinda forget what it was about, happens most of the time. -_- Oh well.
It's raining now and it's damn windy and cold, i love it. I really wanna play in
the rain, anyone care to join ? :) I don't know if im still going Thailand again.
But i might want to go since Arynan and Yingning want to tag along too ! I'm
gonna call to ask my mom later. I'm kinda bored so im listening to musics. :)
Guess im meeting Alex later at about 12pm to pass him his food and should
be going home after that or going to clementi central for KOI with yingning.
OH FUCK. I suddenly remembered....i don't think i can go thailand. :( FML..
Because im working soon ? Oh no........wtf. And wonder when the manager's
gonna call me. /: Nevermind. I might post again later so stay tunezzzzzzzzz.

Flooded with all the pain, knowing that i'll never hold you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home