Saturday, December 26, 2009

When you're gone.

Currently at my uncle's funeral now, tired.
Its 0110 in the morning and i'm here posting.
Nothing much to post now, christmas's over.
Bought my school shoes from everlast
yesterday. Wanted to buy a pair of adidas
shoes for myself so that i can wear it for outings etc.
but didn't find the design i liked so decided
to look for it another time. <:
Edited @ 1208;
Slept at the void-deck below my aunt's
house yesterday, also where the funeral was
held. I lined chairs up and slept on it, luckily
my sister brought 3 pillows down. HAHAH.
It was kinda' comfortable sleeping there
but there were quite a few cockcroaches
running from one side of the void-deck to
the other side every now and then. Afraid that it
might crawl on me when i'm asleep, i used the end
of the umbrella to squash those cockcroaches.
I feel so evil, LOL. <:
Alright, 2nd day of funeral. Idk whether if
i'm still going sentosa tmrw. Depends D:
I.HOPE.SO.LAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home