Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You got me hanging on the line.

Hello readers ! I'm tired but i'm still here, posting. I
wonder how good can i get. Hahah, so let me get
started on what i did today alright. LOLOLOLOL.
Woke up at 10am. Then, went to the supermarket
with my aunt to buy items for today's trip to
sentosa. Bought choclate, packet drinks, a packet
of chicken wings, grapes, 1.5litres of coke & chili
sauce. Total price was about $30++, my aunt paid
for me. THANKS AUNT ! (Although she won't be reading this)
Went back home, my aunt helped my fried the
chicken wings while i bathed and packed my bag.
Met Benedict and Howwei at clementi mrt station
and we headed off to sentosa. We reached there at
about 3pm, super late ley. As usual, went to palawan
beach. We settled down and took out the foods i
bought ealier on. Hahah, benedict do sure knows
how to eat chicken wings man. (No offence though) (;
Then, played with this girl, she was 3 years older
than us. She teamed up with Benedict while i was
with howwei. Played till 7:30pm and left for vivo.
Took 166 to clementi, currently with Benedict
at the lans-shop. Uh, yeah that's all. Byebye !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home