Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hold my hands, let's just dance.

I'M SO SAD NOW, I DON'T LIKE IT.
(Btw, thanks Heri and Benedict for the advices you gave.)
I'm so tired now manz. Wanna know why ? I'll
tell you. We had this challenge between our
c'boys and b'boys. Whichever divison boys
shouts louder would get to rest and can skip
the 2.4km run. We tried our best but we still
lost to them. Ugh, the worst thing's that our
coach was lazy so he just estimated the rounds
we had to run in the stadium to reach up to
2.4km. He estimated 40 rounds around the
stadium equals to 2.4km, wth right ?! He
gave us 10mins to complete it somemore ley.
Obviously i wasn't that dumb to sprint 40
rounds lor. But uh Jonathan did (no offence).
I walked a few rounds but i still won so many
people. Then benedict decided to cheat, he
told us that we ran 32 rounds already. LOL.
But actually i think we ran 30 rounds nia. :X
After training went to minimart to eat cup
noodles. Tom-yum's my fave ok. Cheewee,
Benedict, Howwei, Seetho, Jonathan and
Dayu went there too. Then, played mushroom
at a playground near school then went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home