Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's all about us.

My father brought my mom, sister and me out
yesterday night. We went to ecp, it was totally
cool cus i can star-gaze for real. The stars were
all over the dark blue sky. Felt so relaxed. (:
I just changed my blog song. So you better listen
to it before you leave my blog. Hehehehe, rawr.
LOL. Okay, might update later so yeah. :o
Hi readers, I edited this at 9:32pm okay, lmao ._.
Went IMM and Met Alex at 1:50pm, was 10mins
late but Benedict was even late. So decided to go
mac'donald first. Saw Kai Ni and Eugene there so
they decided to sit with us to have a chat.
After awhile, Benedict came. Left and headed
for library. Met Yingning, Juliana and yingning's
friend there. After i did my hmwk, i left with
Alex and Benedict. Went to a place nearby sqss
to play volleyball. We played from 3pm till 8pm.
Then, went home. School tmrw, i hate waking
up so early in the morning man. Aw man. \;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home