Friday, January 8, 2010

You set my world on fire.

Went to the playground opp school at 6.50am,
met Jiawei there. While waiting for her, i was
enjoying the cool breeze. I didn't knew it was
so cooling there. Hm, then had training till
4pm. Was supposed to end at 3pm ley. LOL.
But anyways, im so happy today lah. I gotten
my timing etc for jump spike. Yay, hehhe.
After training went to a playground beside
school, played freeze and melt with Seetho,
Benedict, Jonathan, Alex, Ernest, Alvin,
Congjian and Cheewee. Cheewee didn't play
cus he wanted to to play with the games in
his psp in the meantime, he can also take care
of our bags. Saw heri at the provision shop.
I missed him like shit lah. (Heri forced me to say this)
Played halfway, the police came cus some
idiots complained. Gr, left the place. Then
went westmall but Alex, Jonathan and CJ
didn't join us. We ate at KFC, then went home.
P/S: Training tmrw, 0830-1730 ! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home