Saturday, February 13, 2010

You bring me daydreams.


Today might be the most boring Saturdays in my whole life :/
I got my first red packet from my parents already, only got
$100 from both of them. Sigh, was suppose to go out with
Yinging, Arynna and Marcus but Arynna couldn't make it and
Marcus didn't reply so cancelled it. Aw, its gonna be a long
break, sure will miss her. LOL, anyways i hope i'd get more
than $200 this year !! Heheh, i want to buy my clothes, i still
haven't bought any clothes yet. Going back nanhua this
coming wednesday, after that going Juliana's house for some
celebration at the same time, can get red packets from her
parents and also play blackjack. Hope to earn more money
through blackjack. (Y), im sucha genius man. Woooooot.

P/S: Going to have 'lao yu sheng' soon, i'll end my post now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home