Saturday, January 30, 2010

When love takes over.

I'm so sorry i haven't got the chance to post this few days.
Yes, as i know there's some spammers on my tagboard. /:
Well, i know who those idiots are already but i won't say
it here. Anyways, this week seems to passed very quickly.
Sigh, the quality of my service has dropped tremendously.
Ah whatever, since Benedict's taking over my position.
So yeah, let's talk about something else. Feeling random.
I remembered a time when i was a kid. It was raining
heavily outside, but i was at home with my grandma and
sister. My sister was watching the television while i was
watching my grandma prepared the ingredients to cook.
That was one of the times i felt safe and warm, hehhe <:
Ok, chinese new year's coming. I've got no plans for it. o:
HI ! It's currently 12:01am, im watching 'Fame' now,
the movie just started and im amazed already. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home