Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's the picture of a thousand sunsets.

I'm gonna express myself today, in these post on my blog. (;
Does anyone of you likes adventures ?
I do, but obviously that there's nothing much of an adventure
in singapore. I want those mountain climbing stuffs. There's
so much i want to do before i die, sigh. Nvm, i want to talk about
my dream house ! Haha, i'm feeling random today man. I've
always pictured my house in the middle of a grassland, where the
skies were covered with dark clouds and i'm inside my house,
with my friends and families. I've pictured that since i was
in K1. Don't you feel secure when the weather outside isn't
good and you're staying at home with your parents ? That's
why i've always pictured myself in a house with my friends and
familes in it. Hehe <: There's alot more i wanna tell you guys sia but
i'll leave that for the next post alright ? I'll stop here, for now. (:
If my wishes could turn into dreams,
maybe my dreams would come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home