Thursday, April 22, 2010

Now that you're gone, im standing here all alone.

Well, school was fine today. I regretted not paying attentively when the
teacher is talking during these 4 months, sigh. I wished i could turn back
time but no, im just fantasizing. I can't really catch up on my math and
science. I'll do my best so that a miracle could happen ! After school, went
IMM with Jeremy, Jiali, Kimberly and Peiru. Had our lunch settled at
Pepper Lunch. Okay, i admit i used to hate Pepper Lunch but this time
i think its kinda nice. Saw Grace and co. there too, lol. After eating, walked
around IMM and went to Jurong Library. Booked a discussion room from
5pm to 6pm. Instead of studying, we spent our time playing and even got
scolded by the librarian there. Hahah tsk, cabbed home with Jiali and
Peiru after that. Cab fare cost $10, hahah lol. Yeah that's all for today. ^^
P/S: Goodbye, !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home