Thursday, May 27, 2010

I got my sight set on you, i can't wait to see you again.


Woke up at 9am+ today, used my laptop till 11am and took a shower.
Met benedict and took 187 to school to collect our report books. My
results have been dropping in a downward spiral so i think imma quit
volleyball and get a tuition for my science and maths. (: Headed to
Jiali.C's void deck with Benedict and chatted with her. Went home at
1pm. *Skip. Cabbed down to IMM at 7:45pm. Met Stacey there and
had our dinner at kopitiam while we waited for grace to come.
Ordered dry minced meat noodles and peanut ice kachang after that.
Standard, always order same thing ! Lol for those who know me well
should know. Stacey left at 8pm+, walked around with grace and went
to giant to buy popcorn seeds. Grace taught me how to cook them,
can't wait to try it out ! Left at 10pm+ and cabbed home. Ton-ing
with Benedict and co this saturday instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home