Sunday, May 23, 2010

When you block my way i'mma gives you hell.

Back from vivo. Met Juliana, Jianjie and Jeffery at 2pm @ westmall.
Decided not to go Hort Park b'cuz it was effing' hot then. Reached
vivo at around 3:45pm and bought movie tickets for Shrek Forever
After which started at 4:20pm. Walked around Page 1 then bought
popcorns and nachos. The movies was nice, the morale of the story
is "Cherish the things around you while you still have it". There's
another one but i don't know how to say it. Had dinner at The Mussle
Guys. We ate for more than 1hr+. Was eating, telling jokes and
enjoying the scenery and breeze. Went to skypark at 8pm after that.
Left vivo at 8:30pm and took 166 to clementi inter with Jianjie and
Jeff and took 189 home with Jianjie. Bought magnum gold @ cheers.

I think i'm most probably gonna quit vball, my mom encourages me
to quit too. I want to really concentrate on my studies so that i can
hopefully get into poly and find a good job after that so that i can
fulfil my dream of travelling around the world. LOL hahah yeah :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home