Thursday, May 20, 2010

There's a rainbow over the other side.

I finally got to use my laptop, lol. Didn't surf the net for the past 2 days
because my mom needed to use the modem to complete her project.
Watched Ip Man (2) today during D&T lesson. The show was nice, i'd
give a rating of 4/5. Went to westmall with Jianjie and Eugene after
school. Had our lunch at burger king, went homw after that. Hmmm,
i scored 38 for my english paper (1), in your face Jeremy. Next time
Jeremy, be humble. And people would be humble towars you too.
Im gonna learn hip-hop with Syafawani @ studiowu. Then gonna join
britt's hip-hop class after we've completed the intro to hip-hop class.

Should i quit volleyball ? B'cus i dont want it to affect my studies and
trainings are now tougher and need much more commitment
into it, which i probably don't have. LOL im so confused now. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home