Friday, May 7, 2010

A rainbow comes by after every storm.

Mother tongue exam was alright, compo writing and MCQ was kinda hard.
Hope i'd pass and get at least a `C for it. Went to westmall with Wengmeng,
Eugene, Jianjie and Justin after paper 2 ended (11+am). Actually Jared
was with us too but we ditched him without him knowing. Had our lunch at
KFC and played hide and seek with Jared. We told him we were at G2000,
hahah lol but we were at KFC enjoying our lunch. He saw us in the end and
Eugene asked him to stop following us but Jared was thick-skinned enough
to say "My leg what. I walk where also can what.". Then Eugene planned to
split into 2 groups, Jianjie and I walked to the main entrance while the rest
were at G2000. Jared followed Jianjie and I, bad luck. LOL halfway he was
like " I know you gonna go back later and fine them lah. Tell me lah" Then
I said " Yeah, bye." And he left. So went back to find Eugene and the rest.
Went home not long after that. /: I am so gonna watch Step Up 3(D) ! ;D
Oh btw, today's my grandma's birthday ! Out with family later to celebrate
her birthday. I love you grandma, and happy birthday to you. 万岁, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home