Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A smile open all doors.

Just had my bath, super refreshing ! LOL logged into facebook a few mins ago.
I have 8 new friend requests, hahah not trying to brag over here. Anyways i
think i should cut down on my diet cus Alex said i was fat ! Hahah damn it . /:
Headed to IMM with Alex, Cheewee, Ernest and Eugene after school. Had our
lunch at kopitiam. *(Skip) Then went to jurong library with Cheewee and
Ernest to study/ do homework. Left at 5:30pm and Cheewee accompanied me
to westmall to have my haircut cus got caught by Nurmaiza. Haircut wasn't
that bad but i will look like a fool if my haircut is damn thin with spike, heh.
I hope tmrw would be a good day. Pray for me alright ! Thanks in advance.
Edited @ 7:53pm, bored. Ugh, who is the Warren guy on facebook, he is so
annoying, like the annoying orange. Watching the annoying orange on youtube
currently. Very hilarious and irritating at the same time. I feel like stepping
on that annyoing orange ! Don't you want to step on it too ? Hahah, LOL ! :X
Link to annoying orange: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home