Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Never make something your everything.

Last day in our school for the thailand pupils. The girl in the middle is
a student from thailand. Her name is called Sutida if im not mistaken.
Went to IMM with Huixin, Jiali.C and Stacey and had our lunch settled
at long john's silvers. Went to library, headed to the 4th level first cus
Huixin wanted to see if there was any hot guy up there. Hahah lol, saw
a pretty girl there which was from Bukit View then i got excited. :X
Then headed to B1 to study. Yixin and her friend came and sat with us.
Left at about 5:45pm and went to Popular to buy some stationaries. I
spent $44.25 there, shucks. There goes my 1 week allowance, byebye.
Huixin, Stacey and Jiali got rather impatient so i asked them to go off
first. Yixin was kind enough to accompany me, thanks ! Then chatted
all the way till the bustop beside school. I took 187 home while she took
98. I'm in a study mood today, i hope i am too tmrw. Sigh i can't find
my maths and geography file. Alright, i'll try to find a way, bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home