Thursday, May 13, 2010

And the past, its just a lesson that we learned.

I slept at 11++pm yesterday night. And as expected, i didn't woke up in
time to meet Benedict and Jiali. I was awoken by the vibration from my
phone cus Benedict was calling me @ 10:30am. He gave me 1/2 an hours
time to prepare. Quickly went to shower and brought my phone etc. Met
them at bukitbatok MRT station. Headed for causeway point's seoul
garden, $14 kinda cheap. We ate for 2hrs so i think we actually ate more
than $14 of food. Left at 2++pm and cabbed home with Jiali and Ben.
Meeting Jeffery and Juliana later, invited them to come to my church for
a performance which will start @ 7:30pm. Hm no school tmrw too (y).
(I want to change. I don't want to be like this anymore. I will change).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home