Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cuz right now you're the only thing that's making any sense to me.

Slept around 4am yesterday night, ordered mac for supper. Hmm i
woke up at 1pm+ today. Had my lunch and took a shower, cleaned
my face and brushed my teeth. I changed my blog song ! Nice
ttm. Well time flies, it's already 4:20pm. I guess it's cus i woke up
late. I wanna share with you guys something today, so listen up k.

Last month, my friend's uncle died suddenly after he stopped
breathing. Althought now they don't talk about him anymore but
my friend knows that they still couldn't get over the loss of his
uncle. His uncle was a fine young man who treated all his nieces and
nephews very good. One day when they went to have a dinner,
they ordered a lobster. It was kinda small and looked more like
a crayfish. When my friend looked up to his cousins, they looked
at him too as they know that the last dish that his uncle cooked
was a crayfish. And my friend's uncle cooked crayfish because it
was my friend's favourite. What i want to tell you is to cherish the
people around you before they're gone cus it'll be too late to
regret alr.

P/S: Jiaxun coming over to my house on 7th for steamboat etc ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home