Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My special little lady, the one who drives me crazy.

Woke up at about 8am today. Jonathan came over to my aunt's house.
He did his homework for a little while only and he got distracted cus'
he saw me using my laptop. Lmao, hehe. We watched bring it on and
avatar. Hmmm had our lunch at clementi's kfc and went to play two
games of bowling. I won for the first game and Jonathan won for the
second game. Left at 6pm and went home, met Arynna and Yingning
at cityvibe @ 8pm. Spent 40mins persuading Yingning to go
karaoke with Arynna and I but we gave up. Slacked at kfc and had a
great time telling jokes and laughing. Cabbed Yingning home cus I
was a gentleman. LOL now at Arynna's house. Wooooot. I can't wait
for the 7th of June ♥ . Im gonna learn to bake cookies tmrw and
going out with Jiaxun this thursday and next monday. Nightz , ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home