Thursday, July 1, 2010

Those memories came back again.

Agree with the quote above ? It sucks doesn't it. Today was a short
day for me. Went home straight after school cus yingkai, stacey and
i didn't wanted to go for recreational vball training. Benedict wasn't
really in the mood to go out either so we all went home. Damn it, i
haven't completed my history and maths hmwk. I had my nap in the
afternoon so i'll probably do it later. Might be going lot 1 to catch
Eclipse and will go study after that with benedict, yingkai, alex and
stacey. I'm feeling so vexed now, i don't know what to do. WTH
just now i blogged suddenly disconnected. Now i can't recall what i
was writing just now. I know it was something from my heart. /:
(Today after school, I saw you on the same bus as me (187). I looked
at you and you looked at me too. When i looked into your eyes, it
was as if you were trying to tell me something. But i didn't dared
to pin high hopes cus i didn't want to disappoint myself. When i
looked at you, all those feelings came back again and i suddenly
remembered the times we had together, even though it's not all
happy memories but i was still smiling. I saw you looking back
at me a few times... Your eyes looked so innocent. I regretted
letting you go the other time cus my heart's still with you. But
i guessed you'd be happier with me gone so it was fine with me.
I still can't get over you. I love you alot ******, )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home