Friday, August 27, 2010

even more in love than we were before.


School was alright today, i scored 26/50 for my history paper. So
upset with myself, i only got a boderline pass man. Buck up Jed !
Went bukit timah i.r.c to play pool with ks, kenneth and eugene.
Played for 3 hours and had our lunch at mac. I can't believe i ate
at macdonalds 3 times in a week. Unhealthy ._. Took bus and
alighted near westmall and went to westmall alone to check out
the school shoes. Headed to bus interchange and took 1o6 home.
Just had my shower, meeting benedict and alex at the lan near
alex's house. Gonna play till very late cus benedict's staying over
my house. Not sure about alex though, well alright that's all ciao.

but me and you were meant to last forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home