Monday, July 26, 2010

It was raining heavily today when i woke up, i was hoping that it'd
flood the whole of Singapore so that i won't have to go to school.
I was obviously having some wild imaginations, to make myself
a little more happier. Life has been meaningless for me lately.....

I really need a break from all this shit hole. I just want to run
away from this place. Somewhere far so nobody can find me and
just be alone and let me have some peace and probably just let me
reflect on my own life. I feel so tired, mentally and physically. I
feel so fucked up. I wish life was too busy to even make me stop
and think. I hope i'll never wake up after today, seriously.

Sometimes , when you do too much , everything will be in
vain eventually. So this has taught me not to bother about
it rather, so that it will not hurt so much .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home