Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yeah i know i didn't posted since friday. Hm i shall start with friday night
first. Met alex and benedict at 8pm+ at jurong polyclinic and went to the
lan behind the polyclinic. Played 3 hours of blackshot and went to 7-11 to
buy instant noodles. We ate under a void deck and took 99 to my house.
Alex and benedict stayed over my house. Saturday, we woke up around
8 in the morning and had our breakfast at the coffee shop opposite my
house. Alex and I accompanied benedict to the bustop to wait for benedict's
bus. Went back home after that and alex used my laptop to play b.s.
Called Jeremy to come over my house and he reached by 3pm+. Alex and
Jeremy was playing dotA together so i went to sleep as i was tired and
bored. Then we went to aloha lan @ 12midnight. Played from 12.30am
all the way till' 3am. Reached home at 3am++, Jeremy left my house at
4am in the morning. LOL well alex's still here, sleeping. Meeting ben and
co for lan later @ 12.30pm. Alright that's all i'll update later ( or tmrw!)
P/S:
I'M BROKE RIGHT NOW !
I FEEL SO POOR. I WANT
TO WORK D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home