Monday, September 27, 2010

Everything i do i give my heart and soul.

School was fine today, got back my english compo test and scored
25/30. Went to IMM with jeremy and met alex there @ 3pm++.
Had our lunch at Kopitiam and played catching there, was really
fun but tiring too. LOL then headed to LJS for dinner and left at
6pm. Cabbed w Alex and Jeremy after that. Jeremy's currently
at my house...resting. Next week's the start of exam, damn it lah.
Kinda vandalised my history notes cus i was angry at that time.

Sometimes i feel used by this particular friend but i just don't
know why. Jeremy has advised me never to do so much for a
person because for some people, after a long period of time....
they will take you for granted. But i believe that some people,
will treat you like the way you have treated them. But, i have
a problem ; which category does my friend falls into ? The
actions he do sometimes falls on the first category but some
times, it's on the second category so im really confused. I feel
that he doesn't trust me sometimes and i wished he could
and also to treat me fairly. Like how i've treated him. He is
an awesome friend to me and i really trust him. Hey friend,
you've gotta learn to trust me and stop being self-centered.
I always give you the best. But do you even try to give it to
me too ? Man, i stole money for you, shared money with
you and even spent so much on your birthday presents...
Does it mean anything at all to you ? What i want to say is
that i'd do anything for/with you but the question that im
gonna ask is...will you do anything for/with me too ? /:
Dude, as i've said, you gotta learn to trust me ! And treat
me like how you want to be treated. I always give you the
best. I wait for you sometimes and don't complain but
how about you ? I seriously don't get why you're like this.
I'm a human too, i've got feelings just like everyone else.
And btw, when you said "Not everyone else is as good as
you." It really hit me straight in the heart okay. When you
said that, i was on the verge of tears. It's like all those
times we spent together is just nothing to you. And it's
like i could feel myself breaking into pieces. I felt that it was
the end of the world for me, believe it or not. See how much
you mean to me now ? I wished you could see yourself
through my eyes then you'd know. I'll always be there
for you and i hope you do the same too but if you're not
interested then please tell me alright.....sigh. Lastly.... ,
I hope that this friendship is real and that you're not just
using me. We had fun times together and i want it to last.
Think about what i've said, seriously.
(maybe im being paranoid but still, i need your assurance)
ACTION.SPEAKS.LOUDER.THAN.WORDS.
so show me that you'll be there when i need you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home