Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'll be the light to guide you.

Sorry i didn't update my blog yesterday but i was too tired. I slept
as soon as i reached home. Sunday (28/11), went to Scape's lan w
ernest and played from 11pm+ till 4am+. We had our breakfast at
mac and we chatted because we were killing time while waiting
for the first bus home until Don called me and asked whether we
wanted to go to the lan at paya lebar. So ernest and i took the mrt
to dhouby ghaut and met Don there while we then headed to P.L
together. We reached P.L at about 7am+ and we headed to the
lan. The lan was damn cheap but it doesn't lag and the computer's
graphic was great. We played lan from 7am+ all the way until
7pm+. AT 9am, we accompanied Don to have his breakfast and
continued playing lan while Don had to get to his uncle's house
and come back to meet us again later. Don came back at 3pm+
and bought me a shrooms burger. LOL he said "I don't starve
my brother de." Touched, hahah lol. Ok anyway, Ernest was
sleeping in the lan, lol. Epic. Ernest and I cabbed back to my aunt
house, reached @ about 9pm+ and i went to bed and headed to
dreamland. Don's coming to find me later in the afternoon i
guess, that's what he said. Ernest is still sleeping.....................pig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home