Friday, December 3, 2010

I've wasted so many words on you.

Man am i tired right now, feels like sleeping already ! /: Yesterday, went out
with Juliana, Shuhui and Sharlene to Clementi Central at 3pm+. Bought KOI
and went to mac donald to slack since it was raining. Then we decided to go
try out the Mac at IMM to apply for a job. So yeah, we've got the job already.
Just have to wait for the call to confirm with us which mac we are gonna
work at. Met junyang and went back home together. Left the house @ 8pm
and met Don at my void deck. Took cab to boonlay market, had dinner and
went to the lan. Played till 5:30am in the morning and cabbed to my house.
Don asked me to cook maggie for him, end up when i finished cooking the
maggie for him, he fell asleep. T__T oh well, so i ate it myself instead. LOL.
Junyang was the last to sleep. And btw, i had a really weird dream but i
cant really remember what it was about. I woke up at 1pm+, the two were
still sleeping. Don woke up at....5pm+ ? Hah. They left my house at 6pm+
and i accompanied Don to the mrt station. Guess im staying at home tmrw.
Sad life. :( IM REALLT TIRED TTM NOW BTW. YAWN.*

If one day i stopped contacting you, will you take the initiative to contact me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home