Thursday, November 25, 2010

It hurts so much, you might as well kill me.

You've changed...you weren't the you which i onced knew. Your
attitude totally changed. Guess all of this was my fault because i
gave you shit attitude. Now, you don't seem to care anymore. I
feel really lost and upset, i don't know what i should do already.
I thought everything was real, well then i thought wrong. All
was just a dream. I just want to find someone who could be there
for me when i need them. And someone who would be patient
towards me. Im like any other human being that wishes to be
cared for... I've been searching for acceptance. Do you know the
pain of knowing someone you thought who'd stand by you no
matter what leaves you ? So much for everything i did for you.
I promised that you got my back and you also promised the
same but i know holding on has no more purpose already. I've
seen through you. Yeah and i totally understand how i could
lose to this girl, really. Have you ever considered how i'd feel?
Guess you never did, you never let anyone close enough too,
guess the closest was Jiawei ? I gave you everything i had, do
you know ? I really thought that we have each other's back
no matter what happens... I cared, did you ? Was it a lesson
to make me understand that we can never rely on anyone
in this world ? I hope karma haunts you down man, that one
day you'll experience the pain i'm going through, it's hell.
Did you forget about us ? About how much fun we had...?...
Am i really that easy to forget ? :( Why do you seem to be
able to move on so easily w/o me while i'm here thinking
about our past ? I need you man, come back please ? :( ....
Or are you gonna hate me & forget me like how everyone
does ? ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home