Monday, December 20, 2010

Who's gonna be there after the last angel has flown ?

Northern lights, isn't it cool. Nature's beautiful and awesome, so for those who doesn't appreciate mother nature....well you can jolly well go and die. LOL nah I'm just joking ! I'm not that mean and besides, everyone is entitled to their own opinion so yeah. I really wanna see the northern lights so badly though. /:

Yesterday, went to IMM with Juliana and met Yingning and Arynna to celebrate Yingning's birthday. Had our dinner at Secret Recipe and ordered a sliced cake for Yingning but the 4 of us shared the cake. :) Hope Yingning liked it. Cab to Ion with Yingning after that to exchange her Armani Exchange wallet for something else because Yingning's boyfriend bought her the same wallet as Yingning bought. If I'm not mistaken, the wallet cost $96. Went to basemet with Yingning after that for supper and took a bus home. Meeting Alex later at 3pm. I'm kinda tired so I'm gonna sleep soon. :) School's starting in 2 weeks time. Sigh, I think I should go through all my textbooks before school starts so I can understand what the teacher's teaching and not be like 'what the fuck is this teacher talking about'. I'm such a good kid ain't I ? Say yes or I'll kill you. Wtf, okay that's lame. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home