Monday, January 11, 2010

My angel sent from above.

My dad drove me to the coffee shop near school
in the morning. Met Jiawei at the playground
and walked to school together didn't talked
much but at least i broke the silence, paiseh lor.
School was fun today, except the part when the
geography teacher caught me writing 'i love you'
on a piece of paper. Then she asked me who do
i loved and i replied 'you'. LOL. After school,
went opposite school to play volleyball with uh
Koksiang, Benedict, Howwei, Alex, Hanky, Zhofir.
Jonathan brought his girlfriend there ley, hehe.
Keep irritating both of them, haha ! Then benedict
and i was jealous he brought his girlfriend. :X
But both of them didn't seem shy together ley,
they talk like they knew each other for 99 years.
We played till 5:40pm then went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home