Sunday, February 28, 2010

Love takes two.

Stayed at home today, still haven't had my breakfast and lunch. :
Lol, had a nightmare just now. I dreamt that i was dying, wtf right.
Hahah, woke up at 11am. Did nothing much, just watched tv and
used the computer. I'm so looking forward to march holidays. (:
Which reminds me, please visit http://www.l-etspartyallnight.blogspot.com, ty.
I wished i could sleep my way out of things thats bothering me. D:
Okay whatever, so tmrw's monday. Im beginning to hate going to
school. Anyways, can't wait to know how much i got for my tests. ^^
I only got back my math test, i scored 32/40. I improved alot. :B
Koksiang and I got the same marks for maths, hahah cool ttm.
3 more days to 2monthsary, wooot can't wait ley. :D
(Jonathan: I wasn't referring to you, i swear. )
--------------------------------Edited @ 7:48pm -/
I just took a facebook quiz about how happy i was and the result (?)
You're the one of the luckiest people who took this quiz. You're so optimistic,
you always look on the bright side of life. I doesn't mean you don't have
the problems - you have it, but you own them, not problems own you.
SOTD:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home