Sunday, February 21, 2010

Runaway.

Woke up at 9:30am today. Was suppose to go Ms.Lim's house with
Sean and co but i bombed them. Lol, i wasn't the only want though.
The rest bombed sean too, so he went to Ms.Lim's house himself.
I seriously hate spending my sundays at home doing nothing, it sucks.
Common test starts tmrw, first paper's english. Wish me luck alright.
I'm aiming for a B2 ? LOL. I'm seriously bored ttm now man. What
should i do ? Tv programmes are boring and i finished watching my
anime already. I still have not touched my english hmwk, lazy !! \:
Damn. I'll do it later, it's still early anyways. I'm feeling weird today.
Had this thought that life is meaningless suddenly. I guess its cus im
staying at home for too long ! I seriously need a breather but im
lazy to walk .______.

SOTD:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home