Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Till the morning light.

I woke up at about 9am today. Bathed, met Jonathan and the rest at
mrt station. Only Jonathan, Stacey, Benedict & Eugene and I
went to ecp. Left clementi mrt inter at 10.30am, then took 166 to
vivo. Had breakfast there and cabbed to ecp. Cab fare was $11.40
each person paid about $2.10. Rented 3 bikes and 1 double bike.
We cycled from ecp all the way to somewhere near changi airport.
LOL. On the way back, my brake spoiled and the back tyre couldn't
budge. It was partly Benedict's fault cus his bike clashed with mine
in a way. We took about 1hr to go back to the bicycle station cus'
of the bike. 3hrs of riding a bike made my ass hurt alot. Jonathan was
rather angry cus we didn't help him with the spoilt bike. I tried
finding him but to no avail. So Benedict, Eugene and I waited for them
somewhere near the bicycle station. Jonathan & Stcaey reached the
bicycle station and we didn't realise it until they called us. Went
home after that. Bored and tired ttm. /:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home