Sunday, May 9, 2010

I fell in love with you unknowingly.

Didn't woke up at 6am today, woke up at 8am instead. When i woke up,
everyone was all ready except me. Took a quick shower and went to the
airport to send my granparents, aunt and couins off. My baby cousin was
like so sad sia. Reached the airport at 9am and had toast bread for our
breakfast. Then was time for them to go, awww. Bade goodbye and left.
Might be going to Phillipines and Thailand on October cus of my aunt's
wedding. She's marrying to a filthy rich french dude, hahah. Went to
a coffee shop near my house with parents and sister. Waited for a good
1/2 an hour and the food still didn't came so we left. Maths paper tmrw.
Meeting Jianjie later to revise on our maths. Hope i won't get distracted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home