Monday, May 10, 2010

Dance, like never before.

( Left-Right: Sister, Baby Cousin, Annoying Cousin )
I love my baby cousin, hahaha she's damn cute and funny. Lol, so anyways
Science exam today was sorta ok. But there was 1 question that made me
stressed. I kept looking at the Male Reproductive System figure and tried
to remember what the testis was called but in my mind it just kept saying
'balls....balls....balls'. So i gave up thinking and skipped that question. Maths
was ok. But alot people said it was damn esay, hahah. I didn't dare say it
was easy cus i scared i'd fail my maths. Lunch at westmall with Jianjie and
Eugene. Reached home at 1pm, im kinda tired now although i slept at
8:30pm yesterday and woke up at 6:15am in the morning today. Weirrrd.
Btw, another volcanic eruption at Iceland. Ah end of the world is near ! :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home